Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday 10... things i am REALLY looking forward to...


1. Whitney coming home for the weekend. I do love tha ginger very much and we have way too much fun when we hang out sometimes.
2. Ryan coming home for the weekend. Quite the pleasant surprise because I thought i wasn't going to be seeing him until like the 27th ish or so.
3. Ashley moving out. Kind of rude, but VERY true.
4. Season two of gossip girl to come to dvd. I know I have a few months to go, but I am verrrry excited.
5. HARRY POTTER COMES OUT JULY 15TH. (I'm obsessed to put it mildly)
6. I also cannot wait for my sisters keeper to get here. That cameron is too cute plus is looks like a real tear-jerker.
7. Biggest Loser work edition wraps up in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed that I win!
8. Rafting!
9. All of my online shopping to get here already. I have a real problem. Really.
10. 4Th of July. No official plans, but I'm sure it will be great.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment