Saturday, June 13, 2009

According to me

from miss jen... thanks!

When I was a child... i loved getting into trouble with my cousins.
I can't imagine my life without... my little sister emily. i love that child.
If I could be anywhere, I'd be... asleep. or hanging out with my nieces.
My least favorite chore is... folding slash hanging up laundry.
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be... family double dare or legends of the hidden temple
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... dolla dolla bills yall. ;)
My guilty pleasure is... tv shows by the season, most recently that would include true blood
I thought I would never... quit partying so much, but im starting to find new interests.
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... lots of money for me and everyone i love to travel as much as we wanted. oh and ryan philippe. i could be happy with just those two wishes.
You would never guess it, but I... want to go into teaching, accounting, and nursing. holy undecided ambitious. haha.


It was fun to fill out--feel free to post a comment and fill in the blanks 'according to you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment